EBRI’s innovative technology uses waste to produce green, sustainable energy. This provides a range of benefits including the efficient production of electricity and heat as well as an effective waste management solution.
Many groups can benefit from being involved with bioenergy and EBRI has been tasked with sharing the knowledge and supporting companies and projects across the UK and Europe. We are looking to work with:
- Local authorities
- Regional Organisations
- Energy and Waste Management Companies
- Businesses and organisations interested in adopting bioenergy
- West Midlands based SMEs who want to be involved in bioenergy supply
- Investors looking for a green and ethical investment opportunity
- Potential Partners
- Academic Institutes working in the field
Explore the web site to find out how bioenergy can help your business or organisation.
The European Bioenergy Research Institute (EBRI) at Aston University has won ‘Best Technological Breakthrough’ for its innovative bioenergy technology, which transforms multiple wasteread more...